Booking Terms & Conditions
Bookmetickets.com (site, msite & app – collectively known as portal) is an aggregator of events across categories like workshop, concerts, education, travel, adventure, sports etc. We closely work with the event organisers and planner (who are directly responsible for full-filling the events sold on our portal) and validate the entire operations process of these partners. Only if the event organisers meet certain standards, do we certify them as BMT Trusted partner and onboard them.
But this helps us ensure that we provide maximum customer care as some of these destinations are remote locations with minimal infrastructure. More so for international users who are coming from outside and might not know the nitty-gritties of the place and are completely relying on Bookmetickets & its trusted event partner in ensuring maximum satisfaction & security.
Refunds Terms & Conditions
While we would love to do 100% refund, the whole purpose of Bookmetickets is to generate sustainable ecosystem for our events planners and partners. Each event has its own refund policy as highlighted in their event listing page, basis which refunds can be processed.
To complete your refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase (which is Voucher ID / Order ID that was generated and shared with you).
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable). Otherwise, use your online login to identify the event and cancel the same.
Refunds (if applicable)
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your credit card company/ bank, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted, even though it has been processed from our side.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
We work with all leading payment gateways to support:
- Credit card payment ( VISA, Mastercard)
- Netbanking / Debit Card
- E-Wallets, wherever applicable
- Post clicking on “Book”, you can select your payment mode as per your convenience and chose to pay the partial or complete payment online
Law, Jurisdiction and Arbitration
- The construction of these Terms shall be determined in accordance with laws and rules in force in India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore and no other court.
- All disputes arising under or in relation to the Terms shall be referred to arbitration before a sole arbitrator. If the Parties fail to agree on the appointment of a sole arbitrator within the time stipulated under the [Indian] Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (the “Act”) the Parties shall approach the competent Court under the Act for appointment of the Sole Arbitrator. The Arbitration proceedings shall be carried out in accordance with the Act and the Rules framed there under and the place of Arbitration shall be Bangalore. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and undisputable by both Parties.