Join COD Mobile tournaments by GamingMonk and you can either play in Solo or Squad mode. If you have your Squad ready then join COD Mobile Squad tournaments and prove that your squad is the best out there. If not, need not worry, we have Solo Tournaments as well. Instant Cash Rewards + Daily tournaments. Hurry up and Join now!
In case of any queries regarding schedule and lobby details or live support, please contact our tournament admin through discord channel @ https://discord.gg/Qc4EPJr
Game - Call of Duty Mobile
Platform / Device - Mobile
Tournament size - 200
Discipline - Squad
Tournament Format - Battle Royale
Registration ends - 29-Oct-2020 at 10.00AM
Age Limit - Open to All age groups
Organiser - Gaming Monk
Kindly check FAQ's and Terms and Conditions before filling the registration form.
- Lobby Details will be communicated 15 mins before the match time through whatsapp, discord or SMS.
- Participants should join the lobby at least 10 mins before the match time.
- Playing via Emulators/Controllers is not allowed
- Use of Tank is not allowed. Any player found using Tank, that team will be disqualified from the Tournament and may result in a ban.
- All other classes are allowed
- Decision taken by the Admin Team will be final and binding and won't be changed or reverted under any circumstances
- Admin Team has right to ban/kick any player without prior notice
- Players are required to take screenshots of their match results and video recording in case they find someone cheating/teaming in the match and they could submit it to the Moderators on Discord or on Support
- COD Mobile in-game name will be accepted and not the UID. In case you have submitted your UID, please get it changed via Support or ask Moderators for help on Discord - https://discord.gg/Qc4EPJr
- Organizer holds full rights to postpone or cancel the event. Details of which will be communicated on the registered whatsapp number, email address or discord.
- In case of cancellation of the event full refund will be provided to the participant.
- Call of Duty Mobile in-game name (as shown in the picture below) submitted during registration should match at the time of match or else the player will be disqualified
- Winners should submit the screenshot to the organizer through discord or support section on Gaming Monk to claim their prizes.
- Results are typically generated within 24 hours of the tournament
- Teaming/Hacking is not allowed and will result in a permanent ban.
- This tournament will be in Best of 1 Match format
- Kills won't be counted in this Tournament
- Winner Team from each Group will be awarded with ₹50
- Prizes are eligible based on the results of the final match of each group of the CODM Squad - Instant Rewards Tournament only.
- Prizes are subject to change based on the number of participants / registrations. Participants can contact the organizer for more information.
- Cash Prizes are subject to TDS deduction as defined by the Government of India.
- Participants can consult the organizer to know the medium of prize distribution.
- Winners should submit the screenshot of their match to the organizer to claim their prizes
- All prizes shall be claimed only with the organizer. Bookmetickets hold’s no responsibility in the event if the organizer fails to distribute the prizes.
How to Find the Game ID ?
How To Play ?
How can I register for an Esports tournament?
Navigate to a tournament of choice by visiting Sports Category page and click on the register button to participate in the tournament
What is the registration fee of the tournament?
A tournament fee is designed considering the different device platform, game title, discipline, format/structure, channel, prize pool and tournament size. Registration fees might vary tournament to tournament. Visit the description tab of the respective event/tournament to know the registration fees payable to participate in the tournament.
How can I play a tournament?
After filling up the registration form please visit the event on GamingMonk to play the tournament. You need to have the respective game installed in your device to play the tournament.
How can I know the device platform of a tournament?
Visit the description tab of the respective event/tournament to know the platform of the tournament. The platforms can either be Mobile, PC or Console
How can I know the game of the tournament?
Visit the description tab of the respective event/tournament to know the game to be hosted for the tournament. There are more than 22 different game titles spread across all the 3 device platform considered to host a tournament.
How can I know the discipline of the particular tournament?
Visit the description tab of the respective event/tournament to know the discipline of the tournament. There are various disciplines like 1 v/s 1, 2 v/s 2, 3 v/s 3, 5 v/s 5, 6 v/s 6, Solo, Duo and Squad considered to host a particular tournament with respect to a particular game title.
What is the channel of the tournament?
Visit the description tab of the respective event/tournament to know the channel of the tournament. An event or a tournament can either be hosted/played online or offline.
What is the format/structure of the tournament?
Visit the description tab of the respective event/tournament to know the format/structure of the tournament. The standard tournament formats are Single, Elimination, Double Elimination, Round Robin, Group stage & ladder system. A tournament might carry a mix of multiple tournament formats like Group stage + Single Elimination, Group Stage + Double Elimination, etc.
Are the substitutes allowed to participate in the tournament?
Not all tournaments might allow to register substitutes to participate. Visit the description tab of the respective event/tournament to know more.
In-game id shows invalid or incorrect while submitting a registration form, what should I do?
In-game id's should be exactly the same as registered on www.gamingmonk.com. In case, if the registration was unsuccessful the in-game id gets stored in your profile associated with your mobile number at Gaming Monk.
To identify your registered game id:
1. Login to Gaming monk using mobile number
2. Look out for the game id in the edit profile from the right top corner
How to change the in-game id?
In-game id is stored and verified at www.gamingmonk.com. Visit the website and contact the customer support from the bottom right corner after signing in.
How & When will I receive lobby/server details for my match?
Lobby / Server details are usually shared 15 minutes before the match through SMS. In case, you do not receive an SMS, you can find the match details in "My Matches" section of your profile at the top right corner after signing in on www.gamingmonk.com
Or you can visit the link below after signing in on Gaming Monk: https://gamingmonk.com/my-matches
Terms & Conditions
- Nothing herein contained shall be deemed to create an agency, joint venture, amalgamation, partnership or similar relationship between BEPL and the NGO and BEPL is only acting as an intermediary to facilitate the transaction between the customers and the NGO. BEPL is not an agent of the NGO.
- BEPL expressly disclaims any and all liability and assumes no responsibility whatsoever for consequences resulting from any actions or inactions of the NGO.
- By proceeding to donate the money, you do so at your own risk and expressly waive any and all claims, rights of action and/or remedies (under law or otherwise) that you may have against BEPL arising out of or in connection with the aforesaid transaction.
- Pan Number is compulsory for 80G tax exemption receipt.
- 80G tax exemption receipt will be issued by the NGO within 3 weeks from the date of campaign/ event/ show completion, provided the submitted customer details are accurate.
- BEPL will not be held responsible for the issuance of 80G certificates.
- For any queries, kindly email us.
Rapid Response is a registered non-profit organization committed to provide emergency assistance and long term solutions to victims of disasters. The NGO provides immediate, effective and sustainable support. They have launched Corona Virus Response which provides Dry Ration & Hygiene Relief Supplies to underserved communities.
Terms & Conditions
Each participant must agree to these Competition Rules in order to participate in the “CODM Squad - Instant Rewards Tournament”. A participant may accept these Competition Rules by registering to participate in the “CODM Squad - Instant Rewards Tournament” in accordance with the Registration Rules or by participating in the Tournament.
Age Limit: Open to all age groups
Registration details once submitted cannot be changed. Kindly check all the details before registration.
All prizes shall be claimed only with the organizers. Bookmetickets hold’s no responsibility in the event if the organizer fails to distribute the prizes.
By registering you agree that all details provided are accurate and can be shared with the organiser for marketing and communication purposes, any change in details will result in cancellation of registration.
Prizes are subject to change based on the number of participants/registrations. Participants can contact organizer for more information
Participants have to submit a mobile number and valid email-id during registration.
Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied, please check your total amount before payment.
Participants also agree to share the data with Bookmetickets and Gaming Monk for marketing and communication purposes.
In case of disqualification, the organizer or Bookmetickets will not be liable for refund of registration fee.
Participants can be disqualified if they:
Do not show up at scheduled start times of the matches. All players have to join the lobby in a given time. Failure of the same will result in disqualification.
Purposely stall or attempt to block the tournament from starting.
Use of emulators or any other kind of third-party tools/hacks which allow them to play the game on a PC is not permitted
Intentionally use bugs, glitches, or errors. First offences of this type will result in a participant forfeiting their game. Second offences will result in elimination from the event and all future events.
Teaming/Hacking is not allowed and will result in a permanent ban.
Add, modify, or remove game files from their intended state.
Intentionally change their character’s angle to look through texture or object. Players are not allowed to set two actions to the same key in key bindings.
Indulge in betting during the course of the tournament (by a player, squad, or on behalf of anyone associated with a squad). Betting will result in disqualification from the tournament and a six-month ban.
Undertake personal streaming without prior approval from the Organizer. This offence can lead to squad disqualification or a tournament ban for the offender.
A participant can only participate once in each qualifier. If we find multiple entries, the participant will be removed from the tournament
If the details of the participant submitted during registration are different from one playing the match, the participant will be disqualified without prior notification.
Players are prohibited from using any language that is obscene, abusive, hateful, insulting, threatening, racist, or otherwise offensive or objectionable.
Note: Participants can choose to forfeit a match if they wish. Forfeiting will result in 0 points from that match.
Participants must install the newest version of the game. Updates must be installed before the tournament starts.
Participants are responsible for their own technical issues (hardware/internet). Matches will not be rescheduled or paused due to technical issues.
Organizer reserves the right to edit In-Game Names and/or URL aliases. Player names that are too similar to those of other players are subject to be changed. If a player name has been wrongly seized, please contact the organizer with proof of ownership.
Casting a match is only permitted with approval from Organizer
All the notifications will be sent through SMS, Whatsapp and Email, only by the organizer. Bookmetickets will never call to inform and verify the details or the schedule of the tournament.
Protest and Redressal:
If a match has been incorrectly reported into our system, your squad has 10 minutes to report it. Match protests must include media evidence clearly indicating the results of the match/series. Participants are responsible for providing proof of match results.
A rematch can only be initiated by an admin/moderator. Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a rematch if the issue occurs within the first 60 seconds of a game and affects a significant number of players.
All participants must adhere to the decisions of tournament organizers, admins, and referees. All decisions are final, except in cases where the option to appeal is clearly stated.
Conversations, either verbal or written, between organizers, admins, or referees, and participants are confidential. Publicly sharing these conversations is strictly forbidden, unless permission is obtained.